We know it can get challenging to figure out a task as simple as adding funds to your bank account. It can happen to the best of us.
We aren't here to judge - we're here to help.
If you want to add funds to your Zolve bank account even before you've set foot in the U.S., you can do so. The only condition is that you have to know your Zolve bank account details - which you can find out in three simple steps:
- Open the Zolve App, tap on the + icon on the bottom of your home screen
- Click on Add/Receive Money, slide to continue
- Tap on View/Share Beneficiary Details to check your account details
Got your bank account details? Good. Now, if you want to add money through Zolve Money Transfers, you'll need to follow these steps:
- Login to your Zolve account on the web
- Go to Home -> Add money -> From Indian Account
- Select Purpose of Transfer & Add Other Details
- Enter the amount.
- Add KYC details like PAN, Aadhaar and mobile number for verification
- Add your Personal Details, then details for your preferred Indian Source Account
- Review your Transfer details, then click Confirm
- A pop-up will appear. Add your Mobile Number and email address.
- Click on Pay using Net Banking -> Preferred Bank. Then click on Pay
- You'll then be redirected to your bank account's page
- Add your credentials, and the payment will be processed
Viola! It's done.
Wait 2-3 business days for the payment to reflect in your Zolve bank account.